Anti-hair loss shampoo. Maintains a healthy scalp. Hydrates and smoothes. Contains active ingredients.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
• Citrullus Colosynthis Fruit Extract, stimulate hair growth, with an effect comparable to finasteride.
• Communis Holoserica Extract, promotes hair growth by regulating the hair cycle and cell proliferation in hair follicles.
• Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, protect from hair loss and promote hair growth.
• Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, protect from hair loss and promote hair growth.
• Menthol, remarkably promotes hair growth, even faster than Minoxidil. Studies have shown that Menthol induce very thick and long hair and promote the elongation of hair follicles.
• Centella Asiatica Extract, by increasing the supply of blood to the capillaries under the skin, centella asiatica can improve the health and condition of skin’s surface layers. It can also stimulate hair growth by delivering an increased flow of oxygenated blood to the hair follicles.
• Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract gives more well-organized bands of collagen, more fibroblasts and hair follicle and less inflammatory cells.
• Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, is a good antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory agent.
• Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green tea) have anti-inflammatory effects, known to prevent hair loss and encourage hair regrowth.
• Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, remarkably promotes hair growth, even faster than Minoxidil.
• Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract is used for preventing and treating baldness; and treating circulation problems, eczema, It is also used for wound healing.
• Panthenol functions as a humectant that increases the water content of hair and improves its elasticity. Panthenol is inactive but is readily converted to pantothenic acid in the skin. Pantothenic acid is then incorporated as an important component in the energy cycle of the cell.
• Polyquaternium 10, anti-static and moisturizing properties. It is considered a film former, supplying a sheen end coating to hair strands.
• Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil is a healing elixir, rich in essential fatty acids that impart moisture directly to the hair and scalp.
Avoid shampoo getting in the eyes. If this occurs, rinse with cool water. Do not rub eyes.
There are no reviews yet.